Saturday, April 14, 2012

Shaving irritation?

I have tried everything from the men's 5 blade razor to ultra sensitive shave gel, after lotion, waxing, nair, healing creme, and even perscription gels but I cannot get rid of the irritation I get from shaving my legs. They get really, really itchy. The hair becomes so corse and almost form ingrown hair if I scratch too much. Please does anyone have any other suggestions? I'm desperate and willing to try anything



Shaving irritation?

Tendskin works for me!!!



a bit pricey, but worth EVERY penny....



www.tendskin.com you can also find it on ebay (c:



Shaving irritation?

as you are shaving put a layer of vaseline on your legs then shaving cream. it works for me i usually get rashes also. and when you are done shaving. put another layer of vaseline on it will make your legs shine while it keeps them moisturized.



Good Luck



Kelsey



Shaving irritation?

you may have a skin condition and you need to make sure to soak your skin in a hot bath before shaving...after shaving, soak your body in baby oil in your bath...



Shaving irritation?

i dont use any shaving cream. if i shower, i get razor burn. if i soak in the tub first, i dont. vaseline helps.



Shaving irritation?

Waxing. It shaves off the time (hahaha pun) you have to spend shaving and it might get rid of the irritation %26amp; ingrown hairs.



Shaving irritation?

tooth paste it tottally works TRUST ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment