Monday, April 23, 2012

What is the best way to remove unwanted pubic hair?

I have tried shaving it just itches very quick and leaves bumps and ingrown hairs. I also tried to look at nair and it says not to put there. Then there is waxing but that hurts really bad and you can only do it once the hairs are long again so you cant be smooth all the time. Anyone have any ideas?



What is the best way to remove unwanted pubic hair?

Yes, shaving there really does itch and also burns sometimes (razor burn). I have to shave there however because, well, if you want to do something w/your boyfriend, you don't want it to be so difficult and uncomfortable for the both of you! What's worked for me is Anti-Irritation Bikini Shave and Aftershave. You can get these at Walgreens (they come in one package) and they really seem to help. The aftershave has Lidocaine in it which will give you a "cool" sensation and may burn a little when you first put it on, but hey, the stuff works (at least for me). So I would suggest giving this a try and see if it works for you.



What is the best way to remove unwanted pubic hair?

do you have stock in that aftershave co.? Report It



What is the best way to remove unwanted pubic hair?

I have alot of hair down there tow I MEAN ALOT! but i wouldnt shave or wax or do anythign becuz well it hurts and its just to much effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment