Monday, April 23, 2012

How do I get rid of the ingrown hairs or pimples on my breasts.?

I have so many of them. It is embarrasing and I am self consious about it. I have wanted to get a professional bra fitting but I don't want the person to see my nasty girls. I get a lot of hairs where I'm not supposed to caused by a hormonal problem, and I think it started when I tried to shave and tweeze them.



How do I get rid of the ingrown hairs or pimples on my breasts.?

First off, don't pick or tweeze anymore, because you're right, you aggravated the bumps like that! Second, an improperly fitting (tight) bra may be part of the reason that you are having this problem. It doesn't allow sweat and oils to escape from your pores, which cause pimples. Try using whatever you use on your face on your breasts, meaning the cleanser, a salicylic acid gel or spray, and oil free lotion. Let your skin breathe for a little while after you get out of the shower too.



To get rid of the existing bumps, be gentle! Exfoliate with a gentle face scrub or cleansing cloth daily in the shower to remove the top layer of skin. This will take a while to get rid of the bumps, but know that they won't come back if you keep up with it! DON'T shave or tweeze this area, as it is very sensitive. Try looking into laser hair removal in the long run if it really bothers you.



How do I get rid of the ingrown hairs or pimples on my breasts.?

you should just be natural and not shave or tweeze them. Guys really like that.



How do I get rid of the ingrown hairs or pimples on my breasts.?

pro active works anywhere,,(thats what I heard):)



How do I get rid of the ingrown hairs or pimples on my breasts.?

I agree with Chad. I'm a guy and would rather have a girl that has the self confidence to just be the way she is and not try to change herself than one who is intent on impressing someone.



Then again I've always been obsessed with chicks that don't care what people think. I think that's what's attractive... The way they just aren't shallow.

No comments:

Post a Comment