Thursday, April 26, 2012

How do you get rid of ingrown hairs and razor burn?

After shaving down below?



How do you get rid of ingrown hairs and razor burn?

Ok so I have 2 suggestions...



1. Wax....brazilian! I got it done and its amazing. No ingrown hairs or razor burn...its been 3 weeks and still don't need to go back for another waxing session!!!!



2. There is this stuff at Walmart that works amazing....I think its called Bikini Zone or something...its in the shaving isle and its a blue gel with blue beads in it. Small bottle maybe $4....I promise its there...just can't remember the exact name. Anyways that stuff is amazing too....I used it before and never once worried about razor burn. Ingrown hairs with shaving are always going to happen. Not really a way to get rid of those...



My suggestion is waxing though. The results are wonderful and you don't have to worry about it at all. You go once every month for the first 3 months then after that you go when you need it and the hair is long enough.



Email me if you have any questions!



Good Luck..

No comments:

Post a Comment