Friday, April 27, 2012

Every summer I get large amounts of ingrown hairs on my thighs&knees.How can I get rid of them o

I get this a lot too - I have sensitive skin and it happens especially when I shave (not sure if you are a boy or girl - but either can get this type of problem). I've found that using a body wash with salicylic acid in it (I use Neutrogena oil-free acne wash) on a bath pouf works really well. You have to be consistent though - once the spots go away you think it's safe to stop, but they'll pop back up! During the summer sweat can get trapped by your clothing, which clogs the pores - lots of regular body washes can contain different types of oil, which just clogs up that pore even more. The SA helps dry things out and helps clear out the pores - the bath pouf helps exfoliate the top layer of skin opening those pores so the SA can work its' magic. Try it for a couple weeks and you'll notice a difference!



Every summer I get large amounts of ingrown hairs on my thighs%26amp;knees.How can I get rid of them or prevent them

exfoliate, exfoliate, exfoliate



Every summer I get large amounts of ingrown hairs on my thighs%26amp;knees.How can I get rid of them or prevent them

eat a lot of fish

No comments:

Post a Comment