Friday, April 27, 2012

How do you get rid of the ingrown hairs / red bumps on the bikini line?

They've been there forever, ever since I've shaved. Is there a way to prevent them or make them less noticeable?



How do you get rid of the ingrown hairs / red bumps on the bikini line?

You can minimize the ingrown hairs by not shaving as much. My dr prefers that I trim the hairs of my pubic area instead of shaving and one reason why is because of the issues with ingrown hairs.



When I get ingrown hairs I have to have them removed by my dr. Same with whenever I get pimples there.



I would recommend talking to your dr about this as well to see what they suggest.



How do you get rid of the ingrown hairs / red bumps on the bikini line?

first use a GOOD exfoliator, and ALWAYS use a new razor for that area, i shave everyday with no red bumbs. oh and use shaving cream/gel that should work

No comments:

Post a Comment