Thursday, April 26, 2012

Is it possible to have chronic ingrown hairs?

I get these bumps, sometimes they hurt in my vaginal area and underarm area, they keep coming back though and its annoying.



I never had sex so I know it isn't an STD.



Sometimes one or two of them look like kinda big whiteheads or cystic acne and it will have pus, it will break somehow and crust over(only in the vaginal area).



I don't want to tell my doctor until I think I know what it is. Is it some kind of food allergy?



Does anyone have any idea what it might be? Please don't suggest a doctor check me out, I know that much.



Is it possible to have chronic ingrown hairs?

If you have dark, thick, curly/wavy hair, you are most prone to chronic ingrown hairs. Never shave your underarms or bikini area - use wax or an epilator. You must gently exfoliate the areas to remove dead cells and prevent hairs from ingrowing. The pus occurs when a follicle is irritated, much like acne.

No comments:

Post a Comment