Monday, April 23, 2012

I have what looks like ingrown hairs on my leg how do i get rid? of them it is red around them.?

If it doesn't heal itself, you have to find the hair, and pull the hair out of the skin (not off, just so it's on the outside), but don't pluck the root out.



I have what looks like ingrown hairs on my leg how do i get rid? of them it is red around them.?

I get this too, get a sterile needle to just break the skin. Don't pluck the hair out.The redness will disappear.



Guys get this where their clothes rub i.e. just above the knee etc.



I have what looks like ingrown hairs on my leg how do i get rid? of them it is red around them.?

I answered another one of your questions.. you have HIDRADENITIS SUPPRATIVA%26gt;%26gt;



DONT POP IT%26gt;%26gt;%26gt; that makes them worse.. see a doc and if he acts like you are speaking chinese...get another DOC.

No comments:

Post a Comment