Monday, April 16, 2012

My mole near my upper lip and crease where my mouth opens now feels like a pimple?

I have a small mole about 1/8 inch in size, all sides are symmetrical, it is an oval, no jagged edges, it does not seem to be crusted or bleeding. It just feels like a pimple if I smile or squeeze it. The pimple, however, is exposed to my shaving my mustache and I have plucked hairs out of it before. Is this most likely just an irritation or ingrown hair pain, or should I be worried about melanoma? The color is just the color of my skin and hasn't grown in size, what do you think? By the way, I have had this mole for as long as I can remember.



My mole near my upper lip and crease where my mouth opens now feels like a pimple?

hmmmmmmm....go see the docter

No comments:

Post a Comment