Monday, April 16, 2012

Is this a female thing鈥?

While shaving, my wife likes to come up from behind and grope me then she starts to pick at any zits or ingrown hairs that I may have on my back and neck. I鈥檝e noticed this with other girlfriends too. My buddies tell me the same thing with their wives and girlfriends. It reminds me of monkeys picking nits out of each other hair. Is this strange or some sort of deep-rooted primal socializing skill?



I have to admit I don鈥檛 mind it鈥t鈥檚 kind of therapeutic and anytime I can have my wife touch me is always welcomed.



Did I gross you out yet?



lol



Is this a female thing鈥?

I'm so good at it, I got 'zit picking' on my resume



Is this a female thing鈥?

Well, if she starts eating what she picks off...then get a divorce



Is this a female thing鈥?

yuck, l didn't even read the whole question, that is so not a female thing.



Is this a female thing鈥?

i just tossed me cookies.....does this include back waxing



Is this a female thing鈥?

yes i use to do it to my BF all the time lol



Is this a female thing鈥?

i do that. :)) i don't find it gross.



Is this a female thing鈥?

What can I say.... we just like to take care of our men!!!!!



Is this a female thing鈥?

I always do that, Most of the time it's really satisfying to know that we're helping to cleanse your body by expelling all that nastiness. I guess it is kind of gross.



Is this a female thing鈥?

whoa, dude, im sorry to say this but your wife got issues man!



Is this a female thing鈥?

best time after words they wash their neck.



Is this a female thing鈥?

i agree with Sporadic



Is this a female thing鈥?

I don't know about your wife, but i'm not that primitive.



Is this a female thing鈥?

idk i am only 13 but ya i have heard of it



i think that its a subconsiouce way of saying i love u because im taking care of u



but idk



Is this a female thing鈥?

Nope, not grossed out yet !! and yes, tis a girl thing........ i just love sqeezing the blackheads on my hubbys chest but he tolerates it also cos he just loves having me close I guess!!



CHEERS



鈾?br>Is this a female thing鈥?



I don't personally do that, but I did assist my hubby one time with a pretty persistent cyst on his left shoulder...that was a strangely intimate moment...haha.



Is this a female thing鈥?

LMAO that reminds me of my sister , she tells me about it all the time... just the other day she was telling me that she was picking at a blackhead on her bf's back, and it took her half an hour to get it out , and when it came out it was the size of a matchstick. she said she put it on the mirror , cos she couldn't believe how big it was .



I would never touch my fiance's zits or anything like that , that kinda stuff makes me lose my appetite lol i have a weak stomach



Is this a female thing鈥?

Yucky!!



Is this a female thing鈥?

Unfortunately my bro .. yes , that is how and what females are.. so jus dun bother about it too much .. lol



Is this a female thing鈥?

eww gross i would never do that. i dont think its a female thing, althoguht my fiance has told me of an ex of his who used to do something like that. i dotn think i could bring myself to do that to my fiance. its not him, its just the thought of it is gross.



Is this a female thing鈥?

ahh. if that will be considered as fact (being female thing) i'd rather be a male.



Is this a female thing鈥?

Yes but i don't know why.



Is this a female thing鈥?

Icky, no I don't do that at all!



Is this a female thing鈥?

Duh....we did evolve from monkeys....right?



Is this a female thing鈥?

hahah yeah... alot of them love to pop out zits or black heads haha



women just always have to mess with something



Is this a female thing鈥?

That's disgusting - most female's wouldn't do that.



Is this a female thing鈥?

LMAO! ive done that many times! itll take more than that to gross me out! lol



Is this a female thing鈥?

Then she comes over nad does mine



Is this a female thing鈥?

And can I ask you...how many times do you grope your wife while she is washing dishes, cooking dinner or out in a public place?!



Is this a female thing鈥?

Well maybe the groping part but the rest is uniquely her.



Is this a female thing鈥?

You didn't gross me out.



I think that is from woman to woman, but more often than some people think.



So, if you are both OK with that, who cares about other opinions?



Is this a female thing鈥?

I think it might be a woman thing! I did that too when i was younger, i can't now it grosses me out! and all the other woman i know do it too! ewww!

No comments:

Post a Comment