Monday, April 16, 2012

How do I stop the ingrown hairs in my stretch marks?

Recent weight loss requires me to coax all hairs growing in my stretch marks out from under the skin by applying pressure with a clean pair of tweezers. If I don't, the hairs will grow inward and become cystic. So I look like a weedeater hit me in the crotch. Help!



How do I stop the ingrown hairs in my stretch marks?

all i can say to u is: ur gross!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... and mabe a little bit ewww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... and also tiny bit disgusting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... sum nasty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... um i wouldnt walk out side knowing i got that on me!



How do I stop the ingrown hairs in my stretch marks?

Well, congratulations on your weight loss! That is great. As for the ingrown hairs, the only thing that you can really do is to stop shaving with a razor (or waxing) and just use a trimmer because as far as I know, there really isn't anything you can do to prevent ingrown hairs. You can only fix them once they are there.



They sure are annoying, so good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment