Monday, April 16, 2012

Shaving????

People say that if I shave my pubic hair, then I'll get a rash or it will itch. It didn't do that when it was growing in, will it do that now?



Also, how do you shave so that you don't get ingrown hairs??



Is it better to use scissors, a razor, or trimming scissors??



Shaving????

trust me razor burns always a ppear on that spot.



i would know.



so if i were you.



trim it.



use sciscors.



or something



do not shave you will regret cz u get even more hair than b4.



Shaving????

Trust me, it will itch when it grows back!



When you shave, wet your face real well. Wash it %26amp; rinse well. Apply shaving cream; drag the new razor in the direction of the hair growth %26amp; only go over the same area once or twice. Don't pull the skin tight with your other hand, as this causes ingrown hairs.



Rinse well afterwards. Viola!



Shaving????

jus dont shave.



its itchy



and hurts and is a pain it the *** trust me.



and girls will think ur gay.



so jus dont.



its better.



my gf said sshe lks the hair so w/e.



Shaving????

using a trimmer will prevent ingroin hairs and rash



its not gay to trim the lawn... some chick love it.... just do what u feel is right

No comments:

Post a Comment