Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Good exfoliator to prevent ingrown hairs on your legs ?

i heard that id you exfoliate before shaving you can get rid of them ingorwn hairs that make you look like you didnt shave so im wondering if this really works and what exfoliator you use that helps?



Good exfoliator to prevent ingrown hairs on your legs ?

I've always used Neutrogena's Pore Refining Scrub on my legs, not really to reduce ingrown hairs, but to reduce the appearance of the follicle. But maybe this is why I have so few ingrown hairs.



Also, make sure you usea sharp razor, a good gel or cream, and let it sit on your leg for a about a minute to plump up the hairs to make them easier to cut.



Good exfoliator to prevent ingrown hairs on your legs ?

Well what I do and I must say I have never had a ingrown hair in my life...I first start in the shower. I use exfoliating gloves (Walmart) and I wash my whole body from head to feet. Then because of the hot water my legs are nice and soft. I then apply shaving cream(Aloe Style) and shave. After I rub in baby oil and rinse off after a minute or so. I pat my legs dry and that's it. My legs are soft and I don't need to apply cream because of the baby oil. Hope it works for you too! LOL =D

No comments:

Post a Comment