Saturday, April 14, 2012

This is gross I know! SORRY?

I had an ingrown hair on an unmentionable spot.. well anyhow, I took a needle to it last night to get the hair out. And it blood profusely. And now its kind of like oozy and blooding. Any suggestions on what to do? Do I treat it like a cut..clean it with peroxide and put some neosporine on it or what? Please help... this hurts! I know its gross!



This is gross I know! SORRY?

First step: Clean it out thoroughly. You may use hydrogen peroxide to help clean it out. Good old soap and waters also works.



Second step: Apply an antibiotic ointment such as neosporin to reduce and prevent infection.



Third step: If it is wet and oozing, then you will apply a gauze to absorb the liquid until it dries up. If the oozing has stopped then proceed to step four.



Fourth step: Apply band aid as appropriate to protect the area.



Fifth step: Exam the wound daily to ensure healing. Reapply antibiotic ointment (neosporin) and fresh band aid as needed. If the infection spreads or if it shows no signs of healing after several days, then see a doctor.



This is gross I know! SORRY?

Peroxide should dry it back up.



This is gross I know! SORRY?

OMG! That just happened to me! I just let mine work itself out on it's own. But, yeah, just treat it like you normally would. But, remember, that area of skin is a bit more sensitive than the rest, so if it starts to bother you.... just leave it alone and let it heal on it's own.



This is gross I know! SORRY?

soak in the bathtub so you get the infection out and then put a bandaid on after your bath.



This is gross I know! SORRY?

See a doctor. If it's oozing you may need antibiotics.



This is gross I know! SORRY?

Please get to a doctor and get some antibiotics here...you could get a staph infection that could be really hard to clear up...so go on and get something to make sure you don't spread it anywhere else, okay little darling?....of course it hurts, and it isn't gross, it is just a fact of life, and something that happens....God Bless and Have a lovely holiday!!



This is gross I know! SORRY?

well don't put hydrogen pro oxide on it if its on your vagina but you should of left it in did u sterilize the needle if not it could get infected



This is gross I know! SORRY?

I think you should leave it alone to risk further irriation. But, go immediatly to a doctor. If they are close, go to the ER. Oozing and bleeding and a open cut could mean something serious.

No comments:

Post a Comment